Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl XLIII and its commercials

Ah well, you win some and you lose some...If you've read my blog recently you know that I picked Arizona to win. Well, everyone knows by now that they didn't but they sure seemed to have had it won there late in the game-until the Steelers got lucky (just my totally biased opinion)...Despite the disappointing outcome for myself and the Cardinals it was still one of the better Superbowls of this decade, which is saying something considering we've had several outstanding Superbowls this decade. What stood out most to me however, were the commercials. In textspeak-ROFLMFAO!!! Many spots were way too funny-particularly the Bridgestone, Monster.com and Doritos spots and I can't wait to see them more often on the boob tube...But, alas, all good things must come to an end, and so the Superbowl closed another entertaining season of the NFL and us Football fans are forced to spend a little bit of quality time with the women in our lives while we wait for the NBA and NHL playoffs to start to break up the boredom of having no good sporting events to watch (we all know neither league is much worth watching until then anyways)...Till then, enjoy my occasional sports blogs and my political and social rants.

No comments: