Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another big effing bailout...

This just keeps getting better (shitty) and better (shittier) all the time...My blood boils every time I hear or see a story on the way in which our elected officials in Washington D.C. are choosing to handle the current economic "crisis" which they, in large part, help create and perpetuate!!! It amazes me that anyone could have voted for an incumbent this past election, and I hope that every one who did vote for an incumbent is feeling "shitty" right now...Anyways, we've already allowed Congress to give away nearly a Trillion of our dollars to a bunch of banks and other corps without any effing accountability! and now, they want to do it again!!!! Are you kidding me?!! Come on people wake the hell up. This is ridiculous, we are allowing our elected officials to blow our money out the proverbial window! Fortunately for all of you who voted for this mess of crooked, greedy, conniving and conspiring liberal loons the repubs (most of whom aren't much better) look as if they aren't going to let this 2nd "bailout" go through without some deep accountability. I mean, hell, I don't know about you, but have plenty of trillion dollar checks to toss around don't you? Who cares what you do the money, just take it and enjoy!...Dirty effing sobs...If there are more than 10 decent members of Congress I'll eat my hat...Compounding the fact that these morons have no clue how or even if the first $700 Billion got spent, they are choosing the absolutely worst effing way to fix what is broken. Every economist and person with a brain whose only 2 cells arent fighting can read back in history and learn that the best way to work an economy out of recession is through tax cuts on businesses and capital gains taxes. Historically this works and its success is easy to prove why. Even though I believe I have better ideas than even these proven tax cuts, at least this sort of move would provide long term, reliable and stable growth leading to a steady raise out of the recession...No. Instead we have a bunch of left wing ideologues who really do believe we are made of money and have no problem proving it!...I digress...I'll leave with this: I'm scared, and not ashamed to admit it. The economy right now is bad. Printing money in an effort to save it only makes it worse-much worse, just ask or listen to any economist. Anyways, if there was ever anything 'big' to worry about, nobody would blame you if this was your first time to start worrying about 'the big one'. At the very least, as Americans, \ we all need to pay close attention, keep our fingers crossed and keep moving forward.

No comments: