Friday, January 30, 2009

10 things I would do if I were president

Ok, so it may be way egotistical of me to think that I could ever be president, and therefore a total waste of time to even have such a list, but I do. It came about over the years in those fun conversations you have at bars or with friends over a few beers and since I am now in the world of blogging I figured now is a good time to post my list-in brief (I actually meant to post this before Obama was inaugurated). In the futue I will go into detail on each of them.
1. Repealing the 16th amendment to the constitution and instilling the Fair Tax as our new tax system (If you don't know much about the Fair tax I strongly encourage you to go to fairtax.org). 2. Fixing the public school system (I have a lot of ways that I would do this). 3. Implementation of the ATN (this is something of my own creation that I am seriously trying to draw attention too as it has the ability to permanently stabilize our country both culturally and economically). 4. A 100% committment to alternative energy usage and ending our dependance on foreign oil. 5. Ending the war on drugs. 6. Modernizing our Military. 7. Isolationist Foriegn policy for 25 years. 8. Petitioning the U.N. to recognize the region known as the West Bank an official "global holy land". 9. English as the official language. 10. Making Lobbying illegal in the nations capital.

No comments: