Monday, June 23, 2008

A tribute to the 7 words you can't say on TV...

I heard some very sad news on my way home today: George Carlin-comic genius-passed away yesterday at the age of 71. Carlin actually had a rather profound affect on me as he was the first person I heard tell it like it really is. He had no problem calling it just like he saw it and I loved every word of it. He was brilliant as a comic and a real genius in my opinion...And so, in tribute, and in case you didnt know them, here they are...Those 7 little words you're not supposed to say on TV(don't forget to say them real fast lol): shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker and tits. As Carlin liked to complain "Tits doesn't even belong on the list"(I love that line)...The beauty of the internet is that these words we can use all the fucking time if we want lol...Long live George!

No comments: